When it comes to biohazard cleanup techniques, we are constantly researching the latest technology available. It helps to ensure that we offer the best possible service to you. Moreover, when we are done cleaning your Georgia home or business, you and your family are truly safe from all hazards.
In this spirit, we are excited to share with you our new choice for the most effective decontamination tool on the market called SteraMist. In fact, SteraMist was originally created by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency to fight Anthrax attacks. It has been approved for use by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Also, it is the very best tool in our arsenal to rid your home of bacteria, mold, and viruses on contact.
How does SteraMist work?
SteraMist uses a 7.8% concentration of Hydrogen Peroxide that is then ionized by Binary Ionization Technology. This transforms the solution to mostly hydroxyl radicals which kills 99.9999% of viruses, bacteria and mold. For more details, check SteraMist’s website.
What are the benefits of SteraMist?
It deactivates viruses, bacteria, and mold spores and mitigates the spread of disease. With a steady and even coverage, SteraMist:
- treats the whole room:. When sprayed, SteraMist treats the entire room, large or small and only requires a fast application.
- requires no wiping or rinsing and leaves no residues:. Once applied, SteraMist leaves no residues and doesn’t need anything wiped or rinsed.
- spreads throughout an area:. As it’s sprayed onto a surface, it spreads throughout an area including around, under, and into objects as well as in drawers.
- evenly distributes:. No matter how far from the source of the spray, the solution stays just as effective as it travels.
- is safe for children and pets:. Used in hospitals, schools, daycares, kennels, and homes, SteraMist is safe for your kids and your pets.
- won’t affect electronics:. However, all electronics are safe and won’t be affected by the solution.
- contains no bleach or chlorine:. SteraMist contains no harmful bleach or bacteria and is environmentally friendly.
- has been proven effective by the Environmental Protection Agency:. It has been put through rigorous testing by the EPA to ensure its effectiveness. Also, it has been formally approved as a hospital-grade disinfection system to eradicate viruses, bacteria, mold, and “superbugs” in an indoor environment.
If you have any questions about SteraMist or how we can use it to decontaminate your Georgia home or business, give us a call at 770-766-4562 and we’ll be happy to talk with you.